Issue with your account

Tried buying the 2 months for $2 deal from the dashboard, after entering all my card details it keeps showing up with  "sorry, there's an issue with your account. to fix the problem, visit account.live.com or choose a different payment method." theres nothing wrong with my card and I see others having this same problem. anyone know what to do? By the way theres no error codes or anything, thats all its saying. and when I do go to account.live it just shows me my profile there's nothing on there.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

still need help...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Dip! I understand you're having issues purchasing this promo offer. Is this the only thing you are having trouble purchasing? Can you purchase other games, DLC, or points? Also, can you please try removing your payment method and adding it back, or even trying another payment method? Please let me know if this helps and we can go from there. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, try going to the link i have mentioned for you and check if your card is fine and has no issues like insufficient funds or credit limit reached. If that doesn't work, try using it at the end of the month after you pay your bank statement. Also make sure your using a Credit Card. https://billing.microsoft.com/

Hope that helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Try remove your credit card or payment menthod and clearying your system cache then restart your xbox and add payment information I hope this works!

Sorry this didn't help.