Issue with Forza 5 Day One DLC code

Hello,

I received a Forza 5 Day One cars code from a friend last November.  I did not have an Xbox One at the time but was planning to buy one in a few months, so I redeemed the code on the Xbox.com site through my account.  I assumed that this next-gen console would have some type of "download history" that I would be able to to access once I got an Xbox One.  I just bought an Xbox One a couple weeks ago and received my copy of Forza 5 in the mail yesterday.  Upon going to my account to try and download the car pack, I could not find it anywhere.  I checked my account's "download history" on the website and the Day One pack shows up as "Unknown Title" with no way to add it to the download queue!  I am very disappointed by this and wondering if there is a step I have missed.

Please help!

Thank you,

Cydoniac

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Go to My Games & Apps, then Games. Highlight Forza 5. Press the Menu button (three horizontal lines, where a 360 controller has Start) and select Manage Game. You should see a large tile representing the game and some smaller tiles representing DLC. If the DLC is owned but not installed, it will be greyed out with a little cloud symbol in the upper right. Select FM5 Day One Car Pack (highlighting it will bring up its name) and click A to install.

Let us know how you get on.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.