issue over dance central 3 BUY new SONGS...

I am new to this XBOX, I recently bought a dance central 3 game, NTSC/J, and I have 800 points on my MS account, why is that when I try to purchase a new song for my dance central 3, it says that "there is no dance central store data found".... where should I get that store data?...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi there was a previous post about a similar issue a couple of months ago, link below. Have you seen this and seen if any of it helps solve your issue.

forums.xbox.com/.../2095444.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

it does sound like your "stores data file" has become corrupted or incomplete, to confirm this please go to your xbox dashboard.

choose settings,

choose system settings,

choose storage, then the correct hard drive that your dance central 3 is located on.

choose dance central 3 to see all files for this game.

please check these files for any marked with an yellow exclamation mark as this will mean the file has become incomplete or corrupted .

if the dance central 3 store data is found to be corrupted here please delete it, clear the systems cache by following these steps.

1. settings.

2.system settings.

3.storage.

4.highlight the hdd that dance central 3 is on and press "Y" this will open hdd options and you will see clear cache, select it

now once these steps have been completed please go back into the game and try downloading the song you would like again... and then let me know if these steps helped.

if there is further problem you may be having an region issue. if you do encounter further problems please post here your region you bought your xbox and your region that you currently live in and we will see if there is something there that needs to be addressed.

best of luck -Listed

Sorry this didn't help.

@matt1912 the thread you have posted is not confirmed and is suggesting to change the users region to somewhere the console is not from, this does not work and is not a good thing to inform people to do as they will then have region issues in the future and only need more assistance.

Sorry this didn't help.