ISRA3L

Do you think this could be a possible location?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i think it would be too "sensitive "

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

i think it would be too "sensitive "

[/quote]

how would it be too sensitive exactly?

I find it funny how people say it will be to senstive while MW2 had miltia, insurgents and a scene of mass killing in a airport. trust me, All Im saying is The devs have no problem going there!

It would be amazing. I love Israel.

If they needed a storyline they could have used this:<br>

<br>Israel finds huge deposits of oil and natural gas under her borders and off the her coast.   These deposits are large enough to shift oil and NG exportation away from the Russians, Iranians, and Saudis.  Western Europe, who is tired of being gouged by the Russians and OPEC, turn to Israel for their oil/NG.  Israel will now become the #1 energy supplier for Western Europe.<br>

<br>Fearing their loss of power, and fearing an energy and economically independent Israel, Russia and Iran (with unofficial support from the UN) form a military alliance intent on destroying Israel.<br>

<br>Now imagine the fun you could have with that?  You could play as a Mossad member or maybe a SEAL member assisting the Israelis.  You could have locations all over Russia and the Middle East.  Plus its not really far fetched like MW2 and BO were.<br>

I'd put my money on Pakistan, US, Russia, or Afghanistan.

[quote]I'd put my money on Pakistan, US, Russia, or Afghanistan.[/quote]Impossible there aren't any Es in 'Pakistan', 'Russia' or 'Afghanistan'.

[quote user="SHOOT GUNS LOL"]

[quote]I'd put my money on Pakistan, US, Russia, or Afghanistan.[/quote]Impossible there aren't any Es in 'Pakistan', 'Russia' or 'Afghanistan'.

[/quote]I hope you are joking.....

[quote]I hope you are joking.....[/quote]have you seen the videos?

[quote user="SHOOT GUNS LOL"]

[quote]I hope you are joking.....[/quote]have you seen the videos?

[/quote]Just because they didn't have these locations in those videos, doesn't mean they wont be in there. The only reason France, Germany, and America were shown in the videos was because of the obvious E = 3. They wouldn't have made a video with a country without an E, but it will still be in the game.