Isaiah Mustafa is the Voice of Clayton Carmine

Hey guys I know everyone knows this probley but I think it is awsome they got Isaiah Mustafa to voice Clayton Carmine. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No I am not trolling I am posting info that EPIC had mentioned at Comic Con this year. I posted this info here for people who didn't know.

Isaiah sure does sound weird as Carmine.

How can you fall for trolling when EPIC has mentioned it already. And no I am not confusing the Gold COG with Carmine. If I am trolling then read this artical. www.g4tv.com/.../gears-of-war-3-will-have-aim-assisted-casual-mode-old-spice-guy

[quote user="GunnmWolf"]

Even though cliff said he said hes not the voice, What does Cliff know?

[/quote]Sorry buddy, but you are not a source. I see an article from G4 (a valid source) that is telling me that you're wrong.

what

Even though cliff said he said hes not the voice, What does Cliff know?

forget it, why even fall for this trolling ***

There is legit footage from Epic has released there that you can hear Clayton talk.

well...this sucks.. i wanted to have awesome carmine in the game... not old spice carmine...

"and then when your grubs are dead, your man is swimming in an ocean of blood, *random transition* now your man can smell like island ice cream lizards..."

It's NOT Carmine he voices, It's a generic COG Gear... The game needs a new Redshirt character with Clay being more important for some reason now.