Is Vietnam dead?

I only have four more achievements to get to get all the gamer points for this game and they're all on Vietnam. However, there doesn't appear to be many people playing anymore...what happened?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You bet your sweet butt cheeks it is!

no....I can usually find full matches

right now you got the BF3 beta and GOW3 sucking up all the action......

Ive played this game a lot recently with no probs in getting a full game.  

I was getting full Vietnam games last week but this week they haven't been full. Still enough to play. I have achievements I need to get there still too so I am working on them. I still need some others like Et Tu, Brute and Demolition ones. These are hard to get, especially Et Tu Brute because only one person on my friends list plays this game and we are never on at the same time.

been playing it today... a few full games going on. I've noticed the slide though. Sometimes it is dead.

sad cos its a killer game!!!

For some of us that war will never be over.....

Not me of course.  Just sayin.

Yeah Vietnam's been dead for a while when i do find a game with more than 6 players im usually being chased by teammates with flamethrowers anyway though. It sucks cause it's really fun with the right group of people.

i will help you.. if you help me with the ride of the valkryie achievement

Unable to login to ea servers for this game lately, no probs going into BF3 though ... Sad only bought the Vietnam attachement this year

Ride of the Valkyrie was the the easiest achievement ever :)

-

I played Vietnam last night and had no problem getting full games.