Is Vietnam and Onslaught still worth it?

Hi, i am interested in buying these 2 dlc now that they are on sale, but i was hoping to get some info first from people that still play them.

So anyone, that is still active BC2 player, can tell me if you can find games on the Vietnam maps easily?

And if onslaught needs to be played only with friends you invite or is it matchmaking too, and what about the onslaught mode population?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love the Vietnam add on it is vary fun. People are still playing it.

it's all i've played for a month and never had a problem with games on vietnam not played onslaught for a while though, check http://bfbcs.com/xbox360 it tells you how many people are online ,it's still very active

onslaught i haven't played since release.  IMO its good for one playthrough and thats it.   Vietnam is great though.  I'd recommend vietnam.

Onslaught is good if you want to learn how to fly a helicopter, one of the levels gives you access to one and as long as you don't capture the flag the level won't advance.

Vietnam was worth every nickle imo. Onslaught never interested me.

Onslaught is fun on hardcore with three of your buddies. People still play Vietnam, I love it. I play it more than "vanilla."

I'll buy it on a rainy day.

Nam is still very active and only the other day I finished my last onslaught map on HC for the cheevo,it's still active,on occasion you may have to wait a while if you want to get into a particular map though,just back out and come back to it later.you can play with random squads as i did.Only problem is finding decent players who will work together well,took me a few attempts and much better if you get into a party and communicate,makes things a whole lot easier.

I would say no not with Battlefield 3 coming out so soon.

Thank you all for your replies. I took your advice and bought the dlc. So far i had no problem finding games, even in onslaught i created a public game and within 30sec it was full. And on vietnam maps i played, every team was full. So thanks, hope i enjoy my time with these new dlc :)

Thanks everyone.