Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wow...

XD

Eh, I got bored and clicked on the "Video Game Girls Gallery" to the right.

LOL.

That guy = What everyone who dislikes RetakeME3 thinks we are. 

In his/your(?) defense, his second video on the page is "for real" it seems.

He makes some valid points but I don't exactly agree with his point of view is all.

added: I went back when gamer girl pics got boring... had already downloaded-er- seen most of them before.

See the thing is, for his funny video, he is pretty dead on with how most people are raging (which is sad) but as for his serious video. He has some nice points but in the end he is wrong. The game has a well written ending (or atleast to Bioware). We are not "entitled" to a ending that WE (individually) like because this is a product that is massed produced, not just for 1 person. That's why his steak scenario is weak as well. Sure if you buy a steak, it's made for "you" at that moment in a restaurant, of course you can send it back if you don't like it. That doesn't compare to a game tho. Again I understand people do not like the ending but remember there are people who actually do like it and some that are ok with it. EVERYBODY doesn't hate it.

If we're allowed to dictate the ending to video games as some point game companies should stop bothering to making an end to them. Just include a Developers Kit with your games and make the players put something together on their own.

No one ****** their food isn't cooked right when they're eating fondue.

All these retake mass effect 3 hippies are really making my blood boil

[quote user="bardnoir"]

If we're allowed to dictate the ending to video games as some point game companies should stop bothering to making an end to them. Just include a Developers Kit with your games and make the players put something together on their own.

No one ****** their food isn't cooked right when they're eating fondue.

[/quote]

If there's a turd at the bottom of my fondue and I didn't have any role in putting it there, then yes I'm going to complain about it.