Is this what games are turning into?

Gears 3 came out in September with 1000 gamerscore.  It's now 4 months later and the game has 1750 and soon to be 2000 Gamerscore.

Is this the new trend for popular games?  Now I know I can't complain about it myself since I paid for the DLC and encouraged EPIC to do this.

But is this something that you agree with?  Should a game double in gamerscore in such a short amount of time?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

oh no. they got achievements in my DLC again!!! those jerks!

i dont like that by not buying the dlc(s), it stil punishes my completion percentage for the game.

why would it be a problem, I like many others love to get achievements

I really don't see what is so bad about it.

who gives a s*** about freaking numbers just play the game kid!

So there is nothing wrong with a game doubling in gamescore in less than 6 months?  That's the point.

I hate to wait.........DLC is always PRE-THOUGHT UP and PRE-CALCULATED in the developing budget. So DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!!!!! ILL BUY IT!

Seems like you'd only care if you were a cheap completionist. If that's the case get ready for lots of frustration.

I have no idea what the problem is.  For someone who likes acheivements, the more the merrier i would think.  For someone who doesnt care, what possible difference could it make whether the game has 100, 500, 1000, 2000 or 10000G?  I personally dont care about achievements, but it doesnt matter to me how many a game has or how quickly they are added thru DLC.

Gee, I sure hope i didnt ruin your thread or anything.

Any paid dlc needs to come with achievements no matter what. Games can go as high as they want IMO.