* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We know.

[quote user="II EYEBALL II"]

We know.

[/quote]

Huh..went 3 pages back and didn't see anything...well, anyway, thanks for the heads up..

Its because the game is on its way out. EVERY game does this. Its also why they invented this "premium" right on the spot. So they can justify selling a year old game plus all the crap DLC for close to the orginal price..

I don't know..just doesn't sit right with me, esp since they just introed the premium stuff for 50 bucks a few months ago...and they are still charging 50 bucks for original owners...who, by the way, got effed on karkland to boot!

Its a no win battle my friend. The only way to fix problems like this is not to buy EA crap. DICE/EA if they played their cards the right way. They would have released Armored Kill first. Then everyone would have been all hyped and thinking the next DLC would be better and better. They would have got me to purchase the premium just by that. But then another part of me thinks that if they did that. It would have raged EVERYONE out and then BF3 would be dead as dillinger. BF3 was a test market game, nothing more.

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

Its a no win battle my friend. The only way to fix problems like this is not to buy EA crap. DICE/EA if they played their cards the right way. They would have released Armored Kill first. Then everyone would have been all hyped and thinking the next DLC would be better and better. They would have got me to purchase the premium just by that. But then another part of me thinks that if they did that. It would have raged EVERYONE out and then BF3 would be dead as dillinger. BF3 was a test market game, nothing more.

[/quote]

agreed....

you seem to be forgetting the about the 12 months or so of game time you've had compared to those who buy this.

Wasn't planning on buying warfighter or bf4 but this definitely ends any thought of it.

...And in other news - the cost of last years Ford Focus is thousands of dollars less than this year's model.  

*Scratches head*  Some of the stuff y'all get worked up about don't make any sense to me.  

It's no different to a GOTY Edition imo.

You buy Fallout 3 on release, then each DLC for 800 MSP ($10).  About a year or two later the developer announces a GOTY Edition that contains ythe main game and all the DLC for a fraction of the price that buying the full game andDLC seperately.

These GOTY versions are not aimed at people who already have all the DLC, they're aimed at squeezing some extra sales out of the game.

This Premium Edition is no different.  Granted, the DLC isn't all released yet but it's clearly not being targeted at people who already have  Premium.  They want to squeeze some more sales out of the game.

If you're angry at what EA and DICE have done, you should also be angry at any developer who releases a GOTY Edition after you've bought all the DLC seperately be it DICE, Codemasters or Bethseda.