Is this MIC good?

I was looking for a MIC because my friends wanted me to get one so we can chat ingame. But, I don't know any good mics. I only got enough for this black 20 dollar one. I heard some pros and cons, but, if you know what im trying to say. Its a headset btw. I was going to put a link but, I was not able to  show you. I will be going to go get it today at my local electronic store. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Honestly in my opinion, I saved up for a while and bought myself an x31 a few years ago, and it was completely worth it. I've had those regular headsets that came with the Xbox, and used to buy them in bulk. The wire always broke, the plug always bent, I mean there was always a problem. It's a fairly good investment to wait and save some money to buy a little better one for the long haul, because in the end you want something that will last. :). But if you just want one for right now because you just want to talk, (I'm not sure which mic specifically you're referring to, I'm assuming it's the one with one headpiece) then I'm sure it'll do just fine. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I use Triton headset. It was expensive but worth it. It has lasted for a few years now. My husband and daughter use the $20 mics. I have learned that if you are rough with them yes they break quickly but if you take care of them and plug them in gently (not roughly) they don't break as fast.

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe the best ones i use are turtle beaches, they are about $60 the one i use and they are worth it. Just save your money and you will be good.

Sorry this didn't help.