Is this Glitch/bug fixable?

I'm not trying to start another complaint thread but i noticed in most BF series that when your shooting someone they never die. Is this lag or a bug. I know in the beta i been getting screwed over when i start dumpin on a enemy and i end up dying knowing they should be dead. This happens in BC2 but it seems way worse in BF3.  I know they are getting fix the game up but i just hope they can fix this bug.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes, the full game should be rid of most if not all bugs. That's why there's a beta, to see what needs to be changed/fixed. It's not a perfect one, but it's still fun.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Yes, the full game should be rid of most if not all bugs. That's why there's a beta, to see what needs to be changed/fixed. It's not a perfect one, but it's still fun.

[/quote]

The only game that gets rid of most if not all bugs is Halo and Bungie, being the best developers in the business. 

-

To the OP, it's a combination of hit detection being off and the poor network performance/connectivity of the game itself. It's tough to tell how much better it will be in the final game... It's basically a sure thing that the first week or two will be pretty terrible though.