Is this game worth Keeping

I pick the game up last night and have not opened it yet, wonder if I should keep it or return for other game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You should return it and wait for MW imo

This game is GREAT. You will be sad if u follow the sheep.

If I were you I would open it. Just flying helicopters and Jets into campers is well worth it. You will laugh and snorkel at the sametime.

It is pretty much a Bad Co 2 expansion pack.  If you are going off of other peoples opinion's then you might miss out if you return it, you may like it.  Just don't expect a brand new Battlefield game.  It still has what it does best and that is it puts you in a huge battle.  Maps are new and the Frostbite 2 is nothing special, at least to me, doesn't seem that big of deal.

-

The campaign so far is interesting, but again nothing that awes me.  

• There are only nine maps as well, one of them being the beta one with no vehicles at all.  
  • One of my colleagues rented it and if you have been a COD lifer it is very hard to switch over.  
  • The online play was still sketchy, even on ps3.  Lots of lag spells during games and a couple disconnects.  
  • I only personally played 4 games, the concept is cool but they need to smooth out the controls and engine. 
  • Destruction didn't seem as epic as they hyped it up to be.  
  • Also squad speak is annoying.  There was a sniper and I was asking my squad where he was but no one had mics and you can't talk to the other 20 people on your team so it's a little frustrating.
  • It is really fun though filling up your teams chopper then purposely crashing it in your own base
  • There wasn't AS many snipers as other games which is a plus, but I spent 80% of my play time just waiting for vehicles to spawn.  Walking across the maps every time gets a little tedious, especially when you don't have that long to sit down and play
  • Everyone hypes up the maps being huge, but there are out of bounds zones so basically it's 3 mini maps in one.  Some games take forever, not a game you can pop in and play a quick match on a break or play at your place of business when things are slower. 

Like the game isn't terrible by any means, graphics are better then the demo, but after the 100$ million in marketing, I was expecting more.  I did laugh and have fun crashing into stuff so I can't really complain.  If dice ever figures out the servers I'm going to pick it up on xbox until MW3 comes out.  Doesn't hurt to have too many games in your library I say.

"It is pretty much a Bad Co 2 expansion pack."

Go kill yourself.

[quote user="ComedyInK"]

Go kill yourself.

[/quote] How isn't it?  New maps, new guns, new vehicles and a new campaign.  They added prone I guess, does that make the game completely different?

If you're a CoDder...then don't bother, go buy Call of Doody 2011: MW2.5 instead.

[quote user="ComedyInK"]

Go kill yourself.

[/quote]Its not even a Bad Company game

I preferred COD to BC2, etc. COD is the progression of faced paced FPS. I'm not a big fan of vehicles being mixed in with soldier fighting. I prefer the two separate.

I knew what i was going into. After i play through the campaign i'll give MP a shot but i most likely won't like it; but it just sin't my preference.

If the MP maps were tighter, without vehicles, and the character felt like they do in the campaign i would love it. The campaign has a great feel to it.