Is this game really any good.

I just want to to know if its was worth buying. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you're a fan of action RPG games with great storytelling, mature dialogue & situations and real consequences to your actions, and fun gameplay, it's absolutely worth buying. They have Witcher 2 for 360 if you have it still, so that's a good entry to the series if you want to get used to the gameplay mechanics. Witcher 3 will have a standalone story.

its not out yet! so who can say!

Going by my experience with the Witcher 2 Assassin of kings. Part 3 the wild hunt will be amazing. It introduced things you wanted to see in other more prevalent RPG series such as Mass Effect, and Final Fantasy. The freedom of exploration the uncanny ability to go almost anywhere was a breath of fresh air. Now with the wild hunt in bound they have upped the ante by making the game world larger and the story seemingly more grandiose.

Combat for the uninitiated will take some time to get the hang of seeing this game doesn't hold your hands and will mercilessly pummel you till you get the hang of the differences in sword play and sign abilities.. Overall if your looking for a great story, challenging yet satisfying gameplay and combat, beautiful scenery! Then yes this games for you. And from what I've been able to pull together from the Internet you won't need to have played the first 2 games in the series but they will help if you have.

It's worth. buying bro. Great story, gameplay and combat... With awesome exploration.. Hopefully you picked up part 2 when it was free with games with gold a few months back. If not it's still worth the purchase..

If like the Witcher 2 it will be a bother. I got to Chapter 2 or 3 and got ticked trying to find the map locations. Basically the on screen maps suck.

I am not a fan of series never played the others, but its very polishised plays like red dead/skyrim/mass effect, awesome huge open world to explore a horse to bomb about on, combat seems fluid with right button click to target enemies which can be switched left or right swipe the usual light and heavy attacks & directional dodge roll, can be overwhelming with all stat and ability figures but I'm sure we'll understand all that in time as well as all the upgrades abilities magic alchemy etc. The thing I like is this ain't on 360 or ps3 so its a genuine next gen title, yeah it'll have bugs & you may compare it too much to ya favourite rpg. But this game in for a longish haul already free dlc available & I'm sure developers will iron out any creases

i only have a few hours into it but so far its great!

I'm very new to this style of RPG gaming, but i have to say i am finding this game very enjoyable indeed. Very happy i got this game and am looking forward to spending some quality time with it over the weekend.

Yes, this game is worth buying. I love it.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

huge open world. lots of dialog all voiced. endless quests. great rpg