Is this enough proof that the online is broken?

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiLl71ehABw]

Nuff said

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

quick sell it and go to cod4..for the price youll get for it you can buy it and all map packs and still have 20 quid left

Nothing really new there.  Lag/lag compensation/latency, we've all been in plent of games where stuff like that happens not just in MW3.

Wow one shot with a silenced bolt action and not even in the head?

Its called lag. Get too much of it? hate the game because of it? Easy solution, stop playing.

This must be your first CoD and your first time ever on xbox. Welcome to P2P where this happens all the time. its called lag learn to deal with it or dont play

The bullet wound took a little time to become infected that's all...

Lol, I like how everyone is assuming that I hate the game.  If you didn't notice the video is in HD and what is the only way to get HD video from your Call of Duty Vault?  

The point being, there was a whole 2 seconds between the shot hitting me, and me dying.  

Which in fact the bullet never hit me but that's just how the game goes.  

Of course games have lag, but this is not a normal case of lag especially when it also captured by the game's kill cam.  

If it was normal lag then the kill cam would have just shown me getting killed instantly when the bullet supposedly hit me.  The guy who killed me even watched me continue to run after he hit me.

Usually, like when you think you shot someone a hundred times yet you die in one shot, the kill cam will show you shooting no bullets at all.  

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Its called lag. Get too much of it? hate the game because of it? Easy solution, stop playing.

[/quote]heh....so testy

-

good thing there's nothing to complain about right?....heh

Gotta love how defensive the CoDtards get. "The game just sucks, either deal with it or play another game".

-

K..I'll play another, better game...Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

You're right. I'm gonna go play Hannah Montana the movie instead now. Thank you op for shedding some light on me.