Is this cheating?

Ok, so in a S&D match and there is only me and my friend left, and on the enemy team there is only one left. He kills my friend which gives him his Huey, so i hide inside a building and wait for it to do its thing and fly off, just then he runs around the corner and kills me!

How does he kill me when he is supposed to be shooting the gun from the Huey?? No, it wasnt an Attack Chopper trust me, the Huey gun makes a very distinctive sound, much different to the Attack Chopper.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wish I could help you, but I don't use lethal killstreaks.

Maybe a split screener? If hes in a chopper gunner, he CANT kill you, unless it with the chopper. Maybe it was shot down or ended and he got up and then shot you?

go to theater mode and watch how he did it, if he glitched somehow it will be obvious and u can report him but i doubt he glitched.

I'm not absolutely certain on this, but I believe your character exits the chopper just before it leaves the map.

If you werent using ghost pro, he would have known exactly where you were from gunning in the chopper and may have been hiding close by.

I dont play much snd ....... but if someone left the lobby, I think its still possible for someone to join in progress up until the match is over.

As meantioned .......... theater is your friend.

^^What he said^^

Theater helps when you can't tell if someone is cheating or not, watch from his perspective and determine.

Cheers peeps, the Theatre mode is a great idea. i am positive that if there is no "auto" button to have the chopper fly and shoot by itself then there is something very dodgy going on.

[quote user="Jedimonkey2006"]

Cheers peeps, the Theatre mode is a great idea. i am positive that if there is no "auto" button to have the chopper fly and shoot by itself then there is something very dodgy going on.

[/quote]

We waiting for the results ..............

2 Problems I have with this...if this guy got a chopper gunner in SnD the least of your worries should be how he exited the helo but more how he earned the damn thing hahahah. Unless he got a lucky care pack. But I agree if you weren't using ghost pro he saw you the whole time.

[quote user="xSubject Vx"]

2 Problems I have with this...if this guy got a chopper gunner in SnD the least of your worries should be how he exited the helo but more how he earned the damn thing hahahah. Unless he got a lucky care pack. But I agree if you weren't using ghost pro he saw you the whole time.

[/quote]

Good point ........ haha ..... never even entered my mind.

As far as lucky ..... idk ........ couldnt imagine shooting around the map for 45 seconds trying to kill one guy.

Theatre mode no good, played Blops all day Monday which unfortunately and quite easily maxed out the 100 games it stores, so i couldnt go back beyond that day. i guess it will remain a mystery :-(

p.s. dont think it was a lucky CP, i think he was just bloody good, must be if he can fly, shoot, and still find me to kill !