Is this better than MW3 ?

I really thought MW3 was the worst call of duty ever it felt like pieced tother left overs from MW2 and it was rushed something treyarch has not done yet  . But I loved black ops 1 , Is this like black ops 1 ? If so I will get it .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it's better though opinions will vary, I didn't like MW3 very much. For me, the treyarch releases are easier on the eyes. The one thing with MW3 thats rolled over is the Lag Compensation

I think this game is a lot better than MW3.

You're right, MW3 was a lot of "leftover"  stuff from MW2 and it just felt like a continuation of MW2. However, I will say that I thought it was a tad better than BO1. BO1 was AWFUL IMO. This game however, I think is the best COD since COD4.

It's way better than mw3 I highly recommend you get it. But be warned there are some lag issues sometimes

[quote user="LiveJOKER ACE"]

It's way better than mw3 I highly recommend you get it. But be warned there are some lag issues sometimes

[/quote]

Hows zombies ? I didnt care for the shipped zombie maps in black ops 1 they were too difficult . Is zombies any fun ?

Yes its better!

wayyyy better.i returned mw3 within 2 hours of purchase.

BO2 is the best COD imo.

Yes its allot better i havn't had this much fun playing Cod since cod 4!

Can someone please explain to me how this is better than MW3? Personally, I think at its core, it still IS MW3. Just with, what seems to be, worse lag compensation, different maps, and rubber bullets.

[quote user="LiveJOKER ACE"]

[/quote]

True that! Definite lag issues, but still a much better game!