Is this battlefield 3.1

Is Battlefield 4 basically the same as Battlefield 3 so far with all the stupid features like suppression and way too many gadgets? I liked Battlefield Bad Company 2, but hated Battlefield 3. Is there any chance they will remove the cheese and get back to the basics or am I going to have flashlights, lasers, and hipfiring LMGs in my face again?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah,I think the next 5 installments will be like this tbh.

Y'all laughed at me.

Its a rush job.  Same crap just a $110 expansion pack more less.

Just like CoD. Devs are getting lazy. Maybe Titanfall will step up?

I'd like to see a "hungry" new developer who was a fan of my past favorites create something with FB2 and blow these lazy fatcats away.....just my opinion of course....like an 'actual'' FFOW2 with WAAAAY less lag and WAAAAAY better hit detection and a destructible environment .... that'd be pretty cool

Well with next generation consoles almost here.  Maybe pc game developers will branch out to the new consoles?  We need new shooters.  Different ideas.  Sick of the same old rushed job rehashed ***.  Was happy to see new titles from E3 like The Division and The Crew and Titanfall.  Just worried since Titanfall is made by ex-Infinity Ward guys which are now called Respawn.  Could be nothing more then a futuristic COD with Titans as a kill streak?

The "gameplay" of CoD is great (fast and smooth), with a new dev everything will have to be new or different from CoD in some small way, or it would be CoD. Thats why I am thinking this game should be good (Titanfall). They stepped up with CoD 4 (according to everybody) so hopefully they step up again.

Remember folks, the video game industry exists to make money. Game developers have become contempt with their products. Another game franchise that has success and threatens the bigger company’s profits will be gameplay. Just better sound and graphics. And it does. I am not sweating it.when they try something different. In my opinion of course. I wasn’t expecting BF4 to have a drastic change in 

Um yeah it looks like but there are some nifty environmental effects and features.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah but after the 500th time the skyscraper falls it gets kinda old.