Is this ban worthy

I have been playing a few private games today, either alone or with friends and I noticed later that playing private games increases your K/D. It seems kinda cheap that it allows people to do that.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope.  Not ban worth.  Nobody realle cares about a K/D ratio.  I know I don't go around looking at other peoples.

No you wont get banned for the game counting private match kills toward your k/d. If you would like it to be fair do a private match with bots only, on insane. That should take away any of your guilt for being cheap.

I don't care about my K/D or anyone else's; I just noticed it after playing a few games. I just know that some people do care and that those people who care will complain. I don't want to get banned because me and my friends like to play private games to warm up before an online match.

If you play a private match against bots will you receive rank as well

Yeah but not much.

I realized what I was looking at. While in a private lobby you see your K/D for all Private games you have played, while in a public lobby you see your K/D for a public games you have played. The only reason I realized this was because my K/Ds were slightly different. So I have no worries now.

how old are you, 10??

nobody really cares about k/d here.... this isn't CoD

[quote user="xS1LENTSCOPEx"]

nobody really cares about k/d here.... this isn't CoD

[/quote]

Why doesnt anybody care about k/d? I dont care at all in Gears, COD, HF or Crysis. Its just funny how different the communities are in that respect

Why would a system that is in the game intentionally get you banned?