Is this an exploit?

So i've been running into a lot of people thats got 3/4 in their clan tag is this a exploit or no?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes that's how you get the damage perk on the MK.

okay thanks for the heads up

Lol I don't thank that's true. There is a weird character you select to get that to show up. Not sure if it would be considered an exploit. Its kinda like the buttons you could do before patch.

I see all the cool kids are doing it....

"Yes that's how you get the damage perk on the MK".

I agree and don't think this is right. My understanding was that this was more accessible than that, and plenty of people with 3/4 don't use it or any dubious combinations.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

Yes that's how you get the damage perk on the MK.

[/quote]

Wait, what?

[quote user="nuffins01"]

Lol I don't thank that's true. There is a weird character you select to get that to show up. Not sure if it would be considered an exploit. Its kinda like the buttons you could do before patch.

[/quote]

So then its considered an exploit  because what people were doing to the buttons before the patch was considered an exploit which is why there was a patch in the 1st place lol

I guess you could say it is an exploit then. Only difference here is that the 3/4 symbol isn't nearly as obtrusive on the gameplay screen.

I have to agree its not as nearly obtrusive on the screen like the last exploit people were doing but none the less its still an exploit and people doing it needs to be punished.

I think its a glitch on the clan tags. No biggy as it does NOT effect gameplay.