Is this all true?

I have noticed that MW3 has a buttload of negative reviews. Are all of this from trolls or is there truth? Opinions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's a huge troll-fest

mixture, probably a bit more on the troll side though.

Depends where you're looking I suppose. There is one site (I think it may be metacritic) where most user reviews were a zero out of ten, obviously haters of the franchise. No game could possibly get a legit zero.

But what's the point in paying attention to reviews when you already have the game? Ignore what others think and play the games you like.

Trollers, all BF Bk's who feel sad about their franchise because CoD is a better and more known franchise with more players.

I would guess trollers. I doesn't matter anyway, you have the game, you ar ethe only reviewer that really matters for you.

I agree with zehg .... if you like it, who cares what other people think.

I'm havin fun.... there's my review.

trollers. and those sick of it. I for one love cod and yes i understand the mw2.5 argument, but so what? we love the game and how it plays so new maps and new weapons and a slightly deeper class system is just fine. Add map packs to it and its perfect for a year or two worth of play. (two for me because i think treyarch is inferior in most aspects) relax haters i said most not all!!

[quote user="Zehq"]

Trollers, all BF Bk's who feel sad about their franchise because CoD is a better and more known franchise with more players.

[/quote]

BF BK's? Anyone who is moderately average at BF is easily a "good" player in CoD. And Battlefield is way better than Crap of Doody 2011: Modern Warfail 2.5.

[quote user="TOM USMC"]

I would guess trollers. I doesn't matter anyway, you have the game, you ar ethe only reviewer that really matters for you.

[/quote] This

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

mixture, probably a bit more on the troll side though.

[/quote]

This.  Its a mixture of both.  The game is ok at best, nothing revolutionary.  Some things are done better and some are blatantly worse than the past games.