Is there " Pink " colored dye in this game?

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

First and foremost, I would like to extend a sincere thank you to everyone that responded to my post in regards me being ready to tackle the " Nightmare Easy " difficulty setting because I am having an absolutely awesome time :)  I am currently in the middle of " Act 2 " and I am level 42; Arcane magic rules!  :) 

---

If it wasn't for you guys pushing me to play " Nightmare Easy " , I wouldn't have discovered the fact that you can change to color of your amor pieces to make the color of your gear match.  I purchased 100 purple dyes just in case I don't see that merchant again  :)

---

With that said, is there " Pink " colored dye in this game?  Which " Act " can I find it?  Who sells it?  Where do I find this merchant?

---

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

---

I love my " Purple " armor outfit  :)

---

I think you can find all of the dyes from the merchant next to the jeweler in Act III/IV. The stock is random, so if you don't see what you want, exit the game and restart your quest. You're looking for Lovely Dye. There's an Act II merchant who also has decent stock (the one that moves into your main hub at the end of the act), and Rodger the Alchemist sells a good selection in Act I, but he's random and can be hard to spawn. Pretty sure the selections get better on higher difficulties (namely Inferno).

Another pink dye is ELEGANT DYE, it's a darker pink. My female wizard used to where the ELEGANT DYE until I found dark red dye which is called ENFERNO DYE, it cost like 5050 gold, along with the pure white/black/gold dye.

As Jazzcat said, just keep reloading your game in act two and talk to the big guy in the market that talks about dyes when ever you buy something from him.

the achievement is for lovely die though.

---

Hello CuriousJazzCat, Dre G Writer, and R tothe Andell  :)

---

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

---

I am so happy right now  :)  I went on a shopping spree and I got some awesome gear; although I am currently running a little bit low on gold at the moment (45,000).  Also, I am now sporting the " Spring Dye " because I had to sell all of my " Noble Dye / Purple Dye " because I needed the extra money to buy gear (plus it was kinda hard to see in the dark with the " Noble Dye / Purple Dye ") and the " Spring Dye " was easier due to the high contrast with the color scheme of the environment  :)

---

I am still on the hunt for the " Lovely Dye " though & I hope that the merchants stock up on it when I have the gold to spend on them, not before  :)

---

Just a little update on Princess Mia, she is currently at level 43 and here are her stats.  I am in the middle of Act 2  :)

---

Strenght  =  211

Dexterity  =  50

Intelligence  =  1013

Vitality  =  1269

Armor  =  1423

Damage  =  1663.98

Hit Points  =  25, 355

Damage Reduction (all)  =  32.02%

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

A tip for you Fei, Stack up on critical hit chance gear.

---

Hello "Dre G Writer"  :)

---

Thank you very much for that advice, I really appreciate it  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

There's this one passive skill for the wizard, when you unlock it, then you'll understand exactly why I said stack critical chance gear.

I've been playing nightmare on hard, i do die when there are too many bosses and i am surounded but i do find a lot more better loot.

check the Diablo game wikis and the Battlenet Diablo game guide for what venders sell what.

---

Hello "Dre G Writer"  :)

---

I am really curious to as what that skill is now and I will be on the look out for " critical hit chance increasing " gear  :)

---

Hello "CosmicStrike"  :)

---

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)  The loot in " Nightmare " is awesome, but I find the enemies with the " Vampiric Molten " ability to be particulary annoying and they are the biggest threat that I've come across thus far.  The " Reflect " ability doesn't bother me at all because all I use are magical attacks  LOL  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)