Is there any possible way to do a license transfer sooner

OK, So I have three Xbox's. We will call them A, B and C. Xbox A is the one I downloaded all my stuff on. Finally after nearly 6 years of use, Xbox A finally broke on me, so I moved the hard drive and did a license transfer to Xbox B. I came to find out that Xbox B was broken aswell(wouldn't play games), so I went out and bought a new Xbox Slim which is C. I transferred all my old data using a Transfer Cable from my old hard drive to the hard drive of Xbox C but obviously it won't let me do a License Transfer till October.

Basically what I'm wondering is if there is any way to do a License Transfer sooner than October

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 135 Applies to:

You would have to call support. Under certain circumstances they can do a manual transfer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello GraveMal.  To contact Xbox Support you will need to go here - support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

I already tried this, they wouldn't help under no circumstance, they said I just have to wait because" It is apart of your digital console license" or something like. You will mostly likely have to wait like I do. My gta 5 (which I downloaded from games on demand) wont work and It says " Disc unreadable." I tried tell xbox support, but they told Me I had to wait. I had the same problem to where my license was used on my xbox but it then broke so I ended up just like you.

Sorry this didn't help.

hello

Sorry this didn't help.