is there any people...

who will buy all four map packs and get mw3??? no offense but, get a life

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Iam.I bought 3 of them so far,so why not buy the next map pack?Plus iam a BIG zombie fan.And not only am i buying MW3,i will be buying the limited edition of it.Always have always will .Well when they finaly give some details on it.Plus i bought every map pack ever made for COD games.Why wouldnt you?Its not like its alot of money.And it keeps it fresh,instead of playing the same old maps over and over.

Your the one that needs a life.Taking the time to come here on the Forums to ask a stupid????then tell peeps to get a life lol.

I concur.

Most definitely, there always bugs in the first weeks so why not have a back up to play with my party when the new game is overrun with car package glitching or super speed.  It will beat reading my Con Law 2 book next semester.

so apparently people that have money and enjoy a game have no lifes? what about the guy attacking people on a video game forum?

Who creates a silver troll to cry about not having any money to spend on maps?...get a life.

Youre right OP.  We should all stop doing things we enjoy.  Hear that everyone?  TIme to stop going to the gym, reading the next book by your favorite author, going to your pro sports teams games/watching them on tv, and watching the next episode of your fav show.

[quote user="ghost ECHO sevn"]

Youre right OP.  We should all stop doing things we enjoy.  Hear that everyone?  TIme to stop going to the gym, reading the next book by your favorite author, going to your pro sports teams games/watching them on tv, and watching the next episode of your fav show.

[/quote]

[quote user="Paulthefrat"]who will buy all four map packs and get mw3??? no offense but, get a life

[/quote]

You created a thread asking who is going to buy all four map packs and mw3.  It is obvious that you are at least considering it, otherwise you wouldn't have asked the question.  And why do you care who will buy what with their money?  Are you looking for some type of justification and acceptance from a bunch of people you don't know?  Maybe its not the people who decide to buy all four map packs and mw3 that should "get a life", but those who concern themselves with what others are doing. 

I bought the first map pack but have not bought the rest; 1200 M$ points is way TOO expensive for my taste.  And I won't be purchasing the MW3; I think I'm pretty much done with the game as it is the same thing over and over again; nothing really new and have not heard anything good about the new one.  I do give props to Black Ops though, I have really enjoyed this game more so than previous version with the exception of COD4:MW which got me started with this franchise of games.  I will be moving on in September to GOW3 and than in November to Skyrim.  

Troll?