Is there a secret to the GL?

Grenade Launcher - I may as well be chucking pies at them for all the good it does. Tried splash damage, shooting them in the face with it, full body impact. They just shrug it off and then have a free spray at me while the thing's reloading (and yes I'm using the rail).

BC1 & 2 I racked up pleeeeenty with it but I doubt I'll get anywhere near me 20 kills for the SCAR without pleeeeenty of pain.

What's the secret? I'm sick of baking pies.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep.

use in on HC - and check you're not shooting ppl with smoke....

Mhm, fires a hand grenade. [L]ow [V]elocity [G]renade, and a kill is awarded as a hand grenade kill.

Oh, NVM, I was talking about Rush, they all just stack up at the Bish area and you get QUAAAAAD's.

I'm gonna give it a go in HC, if there's HC in CQ. Am I right in thinking the assignments for CQ have to be completed in CQ - as in you can't get the kills in normal or B2K?

Good question. Been wondering the same thing myself.

Thanks bro. I'm thinking the only place I might be able to pull this off is Bazaar/Rush. When they all sit in that room guarding the objective I'll just stand outside lobbing turds... I mean 40mm grenades at them.

Come to think of it, about the only time I see GL's being used is that map and that objective.

[quote user="Barry The Gibb"]

Pointed it at somebody's feet and pulled the trigger, no big secret to it. They could sit on the ones I'm firing now and may get some hemorrhoids but that's about it.

[/quote]

I'm pretty certain no matter what it was a two shot kill, unless the person was already damaged or you were playing hardcore.

Since we're on the subject of the M320...what the hell is the "M320 LVG" (or something along those lines)?  How is it different to the normal M320?

Actually I can't do that can I? The mines will disapear if I change class?... or will they?...

Stay tuned.

On Bazaar, aim for the destructible wall-ceilings (topish of the alley) around the B (cq) area when there are people camping, I've gotten a 5 kill doing that, parts of the building fall on people and kill em. ^_^