Is there a forum that describes why each person picks a certain character for online?

Theres a forum somewhere that tells why people play as certain pepole online.  I just cant find it.  Such as people who play as Marcus are noobs.  Cole pulls junk out of his a@@ and is hard to kill.  People who play as baird are skilled players that rush and so on.  If anyone knows that link can you post it here and thanks in advance

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've never heard of this. I'm curious to know what it says about playing as A. Carmine.

For the Carmines it says something about being blown up and killed in the most funny ways.  Its my friend who found it over the epic forums but the loser cant find the link or page since he forgot it.  Cant tell ya how long I looked for it today

I pick Sam, becaue she's sexy :$

I'm always Kim because he was shorter but now i will play as Adam,ColeTrain, and Comando Dom just to be different from the rest of the pack.

You lost brother? We don't serve your kind here!

Also you got to be 17 to purchase the game!

I didn't laugh the first time you posted that shemp but the 3rd time just got me for some reason.

So Im guessing your under 15 then since none of ya all are acting your age then?

Don't 'ya all' us. You're obviously lost and need help. You're looking for something no one knows so I am going to be as nice as I can and just say GTFO.

Right um anyone over 20 here?  I would hate to think Im the only mature person here.

Someone over 20 would make ONE post and be done with it.