Is there a better house...

Is there a better house than the one in the first town you go to....for displaying things? I've only played 22hrs. and haven't left that town area yet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Solitude has the most expensive house, at 25,000 gold, or 36,000 with all the upgrades.

Every major city should have a house you can obtain by some means. The Whiterun home is the cheapest though.

Where is the ceapest house and how much is it?

Whiterun... 5000... Talk to the aid to the Jarl in Dragonsreach.

I wish I had the money to get that "cheap" house.  I don't even think I've got 2000. 

I only just got it myself... Took forever to get the cash cause I was spending so much working my smithing skill.

Was able to raise the 5 g's in a couple hours by clearing only 2 or 3 random dungeons, the last thousand raised by chopping wood which gets tedious very fast. Had to to control my urge to impulse buy for a while. Well worth the concentrated effort though, furnishings are cheap and once you got it fully decorated there are at least 13 different containers to divide your stuff into.

How is an easy way to make money pretty fast, I want to buy a house tonight just for the achievement and to make some progress within the game

How do you get that house??<<SOLITUDE<< Ive been trying to get it out of the general. Im currently in whiterun an was also wondering if I can sell that??

any of these houses (other than the breezehome) come with smithing or enchanting equipment?