Is the Spirit Stone really that impossible to find?

I've done ALOT of research on finding the stupid Spirit Stone.  These are the 3 locations I've tried:

Rotting cellar (Act 2 - Path to the Oasis)
Watch Tower (Act 1 - Nothern Highlands)
Sheltered Cottage (Act 1 - Fields of Misery)

I've spent over 5-6 hours trying these locations and still nothing...

The Vendor at the Rotting cellar only has Heath Potions

The Vendor at the Sheltered Cottage sells junk, no spirit stone

Watch Tower, after over 50 tries I still haven't see it appear.

If someone has found it, can you please tell me where  you found it?  Also, what Level were you playing on?

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I actually found mine from one of the Vendors you get in the keep for Act III and IV.  The best and easiest route to do this is to check all the vendors and if no-one has it, quit the game an re-load and keep trying.  Shouldn't take you long.

Are you looking for the stone just for the achievement or is it a good item?

O.K.  I'm confused ... the Spirit Stone is the Monk's helmet, right?

If that's the case, I found a lot around Act III in my first PT (Normal mode).

Or do you mean a helmet that specifically helps to regenerate a Monk's spirit energy?

I got my 5million by playing the game virtually non-stop since it was released on the 360 and don't forget, its not how much money you have, its how much money you "pick up", so selling goods doesn't help towards the achievement.

-

Best way to check how much gold you've actually picked up is to check out the challenge itself.

-

As to what difficulty I was playing on at the time, I happened to be on inferno, but it will be cheaper for you if you try it on easy, as obviously goods cost a lot cheaper!

Your welcome lantern, glad you finally got it :-)

[quote user="SargonParidius"]

O.K.  I'm confused ... the Spirit Stone is the Monk's helmet, right? 

If that's the case, I found a lot around Act III in my first PT (Normal mode). 

Or do you mean a helmet that specifically helps to regenerate a Monk's spirit energy?

[/quote]

Yes, the spirit stone is the Monks Helmet.

There are many different types of spirit stones that you can find.  I have plenty that I got from enemy drops and chests.

I was trying to get the achievement "Shut Up and Take My Money!", which is "Buy each type of item from merchants.".   The spirit stone is one of the items you need to buy from a merchant which I though was impossible until Lady Hawk came in and saved the day.

Yeah, I knew that about the Gold, that's why I know it's NOT an easy achievement to get.  Good job Btw.

For the Spirit stone, I'll give it a try tonight...Thanks for the help!

Well, I'll try anything at this point....What difficulty were you playing on?   And how the hell did you get the 5M in gold?  I've done 5 playthroughs and I only have around 1.6M. I guess now that I'm a Paragon 4 I'll start collecting more money, but is there's a good spot that you farmed for that?   Thanks @LadyHawk

@GreenBean42, I was looking for the Stone just for the achievement.  It's really not that great.

@Lady Hawk, WOW! OH WOW!!!!!  I can't believe it I got it on my first try!!!

WTF! OMG sooooooooooooooooo much wasted time for nothing!! I honestly spent over 6 hours trying to find it and the whole time it was right there!!!  

Thanks again for the help!