Is the reply button broke for anyone else?

I had a quick question to ask but I was waiting 10 minutes for the reply page to load and I for....oh yeah, I remember....

Whenever I click the reply button - it disapears and nothing else happens.  This use to happen when the site would auto log me out but that seems to be fixed as I am still logged in when this happens.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

yeah, it's disappeared on me a few times too.  it's just another thing to add to the list of 5,823,478 problems that most users are currently experiencing.

Clear your cache for the browser your using and it should go away.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Used to happen to me. I had to completely change my browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox just to fix it.

Yeah, these forums are absolutely laughable and pathetic. The solution which was suggested to me is to go to Internet Options and delete your cookies. So far it has remedied the situation, but I'm sure the website programmers will tweak something else soon enough which will as well be a hassle to overcome.

Well...this has happened to me a couple of times and because our work PCs are REALLY slow, we bang our "mice" on the desk, thinking it might speed it up.  It never does.  But doing this today, I accidently clicked my left mouse and the "reply button" appeared.  I tried it again and made sure my cursor was in a spot not to click on anything and bring it up.  It worked for me.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

Well...this has happened to me a couple of times and because our work PCs are REALLY slow, we bang our "mice" on the desk, thinking it might speed it up.  It never does.

[/quote]

lol.......

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

Used to happen to me. I had to completely change my browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox just to fix it.

[/quote]

Same here. I had to switch to Chrome just to be able to use this forum. Strange that Microsoft's own browser doesn't work on their own forum.

I'm always using the "Use rich formatting" tab, so I don't encounter the problems you are.  What happens for me is, instead of going to reply page, the page I am on simply refreshes.

Yeah was happening to me too, I deleted my cookies and temp internet files, closed out of the window and then reloaded it. Was working again no problems