is the knight good for beginners?

self explanatory

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Knight is pretty awesome.  That's what I am playing right now as.  Here is a link to the Wiki which talks about the classes and recommendations for your skill level.  Cheers!

darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Classes

Sure, I don't know if I'd say they are the absolutely easiest class to play in the beginning because they roll so slow but honestly, even playing a deprived isn't all that much harder then the rest, it doesn't take long to get a decent shield and that and rolling are your main defense.

Its a good class for a beginner since they can take more hits and can use the heal miracle, but it won't really help to teach you how to roll but I say go for it

Knights can move just fine if you level them correctly.  I've pumped a lot of juice in Endurance and I'm strutting around in Black Iron Armor and rocking a Great Axe (heavy as hell) and I'm under 50% equip load so I roll great.  

I stopped leveling my endurance once my energy stopped going up, now I'm more focused on health, Dex, and Strength

CoyAndChris

[quote]Knights can move just fine if you level them correctly.  I've pumped a lot of juice in Endurance and I'm strutting around in Black Iron Armor and rocking a Great Axe (heavy as hell) and I'm under 50% equip load so I roll great.  [/quote]

But how many levels did that take?  I'm playing a Knight too and he was slow until I beat Havel at around level 25.

The only things I level are End, Str and Vit.  My Endurance is only a 34, Str is 35 and Vit is about a 27.  Didn't take me that many levels.  Just depends on what you are going for I guess.