is the gamerscore deleting issue been fixed yet?

is the issue where gamerscore's are deleting been fixed yet? i am afraid to log in on my 360 because i don't wanna lose all the achievement's i unlocked. i see topics from people saying they had this happen to them. i see topic's from MS saying that this will be fixed today. i have yet to see any topic saying this issue has been fixed. so whats the word on this? has this been fixed? are gamerscore's no longer being deleted? is it safe to log in and play games without my gamerscore resting back to zero?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

According to their twitter it is fixed.

okay.

i have not logged in today. so my account was not affected. do i have to re-download my profile to prevent this? or can i log in and be good now that the issue had been fixed?

[quote user="THE IMMORTAL D"]i have not logged in today. so my account was not affected. do i have to re-download my profile to prevent this? or can i log in and be good now that the issue had been fixed?[/quote]If your Gamerscore was not reset, you're fine. No action is required on your part. The situation has been resolved by Xbox Support. Feel free to log in and play.

For those of you who have been affected, see this post by Xbox Support: (Click Here)

I'm not one of the people affected, but i can only imagine how people are feeling about this... I wonder what the cause is.