Is the Forza Season Pass worth it?

I wanted to know if paying $14.99 is the price I should pay if I don't play the game as much since I have Forza 5? Does having those extra cars help?

What about the Rally pack? Is it included?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

According to the product description,

"Season Pass holders receive the exclusive 2003 Ford SVT Focus, in addition to the full Rally Expansion Pack, at no additional charge."

Downside is the price is now 49.99 again if it wasn't picked up

[quote user="Lucky 13 X"]

I wanted to know if paying $14.99 is the price I should pay if I don't play the game as much since I have Forza 5? Does having those extra cars help?

What about the Rally pack? Is it included?

[/quote]

Yes, 110%.

I highly recommend that you go out and buy it!

Just wanted you guys to know that I missed my opportunity as work and life got in the way before I could pull the trigger on the purchase. Thanks for the replies though.

Yeah, if you see the Season pass for less than 20$ grab it. The Rally Pack alone (while short) usually Costs 20$, and you only get a few cars.

[quote user="Lucky 13 X"]

Just wanted you guys to know that I missed my opportunity as work and life got in the way before I could pull the trigger on the purchase. Thanks for the replies though.

[/quote]

Pay full price for it ASAP!

For the $15 that it was going for during the holidays, one could definitely argue that it's worth it.  For $50, I fail to see how that same argument could be made.