Is the dlc coming out.

Any body know when the dlc is out on the Xbox one.

Been looking but can't find any details. Only that it is delayed on the PC.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well they did post this on their forums..

"We have rescheduled the Xbox One March 25 game update, and will get back to you when we have more information. Thank you for your patience!"

I assume this also means the DLC might be delayed but who knows. DICE are becoming a joke with these issues they announce on release day.

They really are awesome at providing information.

How hard is it to inform gamers that it will be delayed the day before we waiting around for u guys to ho oh half the day is over youve been waitin and its not happening gaming blu balls here.

Update is postponed, the maps are supposed to still come out before midnight,  Wouldn't hold my breath though.

its out on the 360 but not the one lol

think it's out on the PS4 too...I"ll check when I get home

...probably delayed on the xb1...good job M$...heh

I for one will wait until a new game release runs it's usual 6 to 8 months before it is discounted and then buy it instead of helping Dice look for coding bugs for 6 to 8 months. Never again! Never!

Apparently the issues that are with the new dlc, is that there are problems with certain gun configuration that stop people from aiming down sights properly. Along with other things......

This is what they said...

DICE has provided more detail today about the delay of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike. The team delayed the PC version of Naval Strike because they are concerned that the combination of the pack and planned PC updates would increase performance issues on mid-range to high-end PCs. DICE is working hard to resolve that issue now. Additionally, the team decided to delay the Xbox One version of Naval Strike because they want to address issues in the animation system that hinder players from engaging targets in set circumstances using popular weapon configurations.

We know that many Battlefield 4 Premium owners wanted to play Naval Strike today. However, the team didn’t want to release the new content until they believed it was quality content.

The DICE team is trying to resolve these problems as quickly as possible and hope to release the update in early April for Xbox One and PC. We also want to remind Xbox One and PC owners of Battlefield 4 Premium that they will have two weeks early access for Naval Strike once it’s released. Thanks for your continued patience and passion for our games.

Dice can stick this half *** broke game and their premium dlc that would be fn broke anyway and shuff it up their ^&*( ***.  That's how I feel about em, got half a mind to put in a BBB complaint this is utter bs...everyone that has an xb1 and bought it for the "next gen" and 64 players yada yada yada should be angry unless you don't mind paying $700 to be these fn aholes beta tester...think about it this is almost April...this came out November, 5 months and hasn't worked since day 1.  And dice can take their "thanks for your patience" and stick that up their *** too.

I agree ^^...though I'm not as PO'd ....I'm used to it at this point I guess...when you mix DICE, EA and XBL you get disappointment ....nobody, especially DICE and EA releases a finished, working product anymore