Is something wrong with the forums?

I can see quite a few threads which have vanished in the last hour, The Halo 4 MP video thread, The Ryse Thread, the Locked PS+ thread, there are a couple of others too. Has the forum Malfunctioned? Or has someone become delete happy again?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Either moved to the games specific board or deleted would be my guess.

-

Folk should start posting in the Off-Topic section as, within reason of course, pretty much every topic is allowed to be discussed.

-

It's a shame the mods don't apply the same looseness to all topics as they do to those about their favourite games.

Just normal day to day organization is all.

Yeah I guess this one will be deleted soon as it's of topic and not in the appropriate forum, as there is no Ryse Forum I do not know why that thread was deleted.

I think Mods should post when a thread is deleted moved and give a reason for it, at least then we know who is trigger happy and who isn't.

I don't think some one understands that this IS the Main forum for the Xbox.com forums and people come here first to discuss everything, because the rest of the forums are so horrible to navigate it is a pain to try to find something. Maybe if they actually reverted to the old forums layout like everyone wants because it was much simpler and easier to use without any of the issues these ones have the game specific forums might have more life in them.

Trying to funnel the conversation into those forums is not going to work as people don't want to waste the amount of time it takes to find the specific forum with the new layout. All it does is kill the conversation, and annoy the community.

What is really annoying is it takes 24 hours for a thread to be moved, so obviously several Mods have seen them and decided they were fine, and then one mod comes and decides they are not. Totally ridiculous.  Maybe the mods need to have a little "Mod approved box" only they can see so when another mod comes along they can see that one or several mods have approved that thread to be in the current forum and don't go all power mad and move things around. just because they don't like the thread, or maybe the game.

Nah, the forums are in better shape than they've ever been.

I wonder if that's because 90% of the regulars have left?

As long as the current regulars, don't need to mention names, we all knw who is here almost everyday, well as long as we keep the forums active then more will follow, the forums were at the peak just before the update, but now they are alomost back to how it was imo

It's about 10% of what it was before they changed the forums.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]

Agreed. 

Weeeee...........

[quote user="A for Amnesty"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]

Agreed. 

[/quote]

Ditto.