Is Rush the only popular game mode????

The only games that I have seen people play are Rush and a little TDM. I think squad deathmatch is extremely fun, and takes a little more stealth (which feels amazing in this game) than the other game modes. Not saying I don't like Rush and TDM because they are both awesome. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Um, there is conquest. It's cq in the server search.

ya but conquest sucks. Lol

Oh hellll noo you did not just say that joeshmo.....

I never really liked conquest in BC2, but I find myself playing it more and more on this game. I get end up getting sooo many more points, and it seems there are less campers and more people playing the objective compared to Rush.

[quote user="Joeshmo93"]

[/quote]

Blasphemy.

Conquest is lame. TDM is for Call of Duty. Rush is the only mode I have played or ever will.

the best of the battlefield series was with modern combat and it was basically with conquest mode i think (kinda messed up right now plus i havent played it in years) it might have been called somthing else, but i know they had ctf back then too i just don't remember what other game types as i only played conquest or whatever it went by back then. for the most part i think most players play cq.. its even comes up more often in the servers list. try browsing the list instead of searching for a game type. also adust your filters.

I like rush, I didnt play it much in the last battlefield game because all my friends ever played was conquest and it was annoying.

[quote user="Joeshmo93"]

[/quote]

Wash your mouth out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play a mix. I like Conquest, Rush, and TDM.