IS Premium worth it?

I mean, I bought the game for $60, should I really spend another $50 for DLC that's coming in later months?  Is the DLC going to be worth it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="ClericBard"]

I mean, I bought the game for $60, should I really spend another $50 for DLC that's coming in later months?  Is the DLC going to be worth it?

[/quote]

the first step is understanding exactly what is included in premium.  then you can decide if its something you find value in.  Asking the opinions of a room full of opinionated know-it-alls won't be much help....=)

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[/quote]

the first step is understanding exactly what is included in premium.  then you can decide if its something you find value in.  Asking the opinions of a room full of opinionated know-it-alls won't be much help....=)

[/quote]pretty much, research, then make up your own mind

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Speaks sense, he does.

Research you must and decide you will.

Ask here do not, say it is "a rip-off" we will

By the sounds of that CQ map pack NO it is not worth it,glad i did'nt throw more doe at them.

[quote user="II EYEBALL II"]

By the sounds of that CQ map pack NO it is not worth it,glad i did'nt throw more doe at them.

[/quote]

Pretty much.  Though I never thought Premium was worth it even after hearing how disappointing CQC is.  If I want the DLC, Ill just buy it when I want to, rather than paying upfront for content I dont know anything about, and putting blind faith in the company.  And really, the "incentives" like double XP and 2 week early content and a box cutter knife hardly sound worth shelling out the money as well even if I wanted all the DLC

I agree!

Will you be playing BF3 until the last DLC drops which is sometime in 2013? I think that will help you answer your question.

Well I bought it; mainly because there aren't any other fps games this year that interest me, and I want the two weeks early for Armored Kill.

-

Here's what you get:

-2 weeks early access to dlc

-5 unique dogtags

-a nifty gold and black knife

-priority on joining servers (you jump ahead in the queue on a full server)

-2 unique camos for each faction (more to come they say)

-camos for the Scar-H, L96, F2000, PKP (possibly more to come)

-a thing under your name on kill cam that says you're premium

-more unspecified "content drops"

Well if you are a hardcore BF3 gamer, Like me :) Getting premium is totally worth it. Dont just buy the Seperately due to the fact that each DLC will be like $15 which turns into about $60 which is more than if you just buy premium and that is not even counting the B2K expansion

It depends. Most don't like the close quaters (I happen to like the change of pace and gun game), so you may want to pay as you play instead. However, if you are a fan of the game, the extra content is worth it over the long run IMO.