Is ONLINE PASS fair After paying XBL fees ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I pay for XBOX LIVE EVERY MONTH -------- If I am ALSO "forced" to pay EXTRA for an ONLINE PASS just to play a Multiplayer Game,  May I ask ** W T F ** am I paying the XBOX LIVE FEE for ???????   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why are you even paying ever month? You should pay once a year it's way less expensive. But to answer your question saints row is its own game so they have the right to do that. XBL charge you to play online with others however what the game do itself is beyond their control. (unless it's a Microsoft game) Yes I think this whole online pass trend is a big rip off. (If you bought it new you should have a code for the online pass free)

Im totally ok with it,you get the pass for free when you buy the game,and its not a big deal paying for it if you bought the game used,its not that expensive...I didnt believe it when i first saw R* using the "online pass" thing,but after some googleing i understand why alot of games comes with this pass...

I just don't like how they make people who buy used games look. Like, people who buy used games are the enemy or something. Some people love the products a company makes, but, they can't always afford them. You'd think that a pub/dev would be happy that the product they make is reaching as many people as possible. Nope. Times have changed and it's all about the money.

^ yeah but if everyone knows and has played your game but less 1/3 bought it knew then the company is lossing money. This is very similar to downloading music for free issues. But I do think it is wrong to pay for live and then have to pay to use the game. They should have used a non achievement DLC thing instead. They could have made if u buy new u get Genki, Shark, and the pack that comes with the book free.

I use Gamefly & just cannot justify paying $10 to play online for a Game that I am not keeping....

It doesn't bother me. I usually buy games new, but I wouldn't care if you had to pay or not.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

I just don't like how they make people who buy used games look. Like, people who buy used games are the enemy or something. Some people love the products a company makes, but, they can't always afford them. You'd think that a pub/dev would be happy that the product they make is reaching as many people as possible. Nope. Times have changed and it's all about the money.

[/quote]the game just came out, the most you would save from buying the game used is $5 - $10 and none of the money from the used sales goes to the developer that makes the game that you love 

THQ needs to benefit from pirated copies somehow.

The new copy should have had a cool DLC. Holding back on a advertised in-game feature should not be their combat system. This goes for EA too since they do similar online passes. I understand why they do but they should do it on something that doesn't impact the experience of the game.

In my opinion you should just get 12 months membership because it will cost you less than it would cost more if you buy every mounth