Is my disc fine?

I just bought a brand new Gta 5 disc and both discs have the same exact stain similar to this, it's just not as big. http://imgur.com/o0xfSFW

I have not had any problems with either discs really, just on some parts of the game it makes a buzzing noise that's a little loud. But that's about the only thing.

Is my disc okay and could it damage my console or will the disc fall apart or anything?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I have read a couple of post form people with the same issue; the stained disc is technically faulty (as it shouldn’t be stained). If you have just bought the game I would take it back for a new copy just in case while you still have the chance i.e. usually 28 days in the UK.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They won't take it back. I don't care if it's fautly really, just as long as it won't damage my console or the disc won't fall apart.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just an FYI if the store doesn't take it back, you can always get them replaced by contacting Rockstar. They would be happy to tell you if there is anything physically wrong with the discs or give you instructions on how to get replacements as it's within the first 90 days of purchase.

Sorry this didn't help.