Is Kinect dead?

I thought Microsoft was done with Kinect, but turns out on Wikipedia's List of Kinect Games there's quite a lot upcoming, they're TBA 2013 for now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kinect_games

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not sure where you got the idea that MS was "done with Kinect"(?). They come out with games regularly for it.

Unfortunately MS will never be done with Kinect.  Even though its bad MS will still flog it like a dead horse.

Well they kind of have to. It 's not like they're going to not focus on something that took so much R&D...

Kinect is already confirmed for the next xbox and will be included with EVERY console.  

I don't suppose a Halo dance game is on that list. MS needs to branch out with that franchise, and a Kinect Halo would be perfect. Or an Arcade Halo. They've already done both with Fable...

Kinect is pretty much the reason I am moving to the PS4.  The idea of it being included by default with the next Xbox gives me shudders.

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

I thought Microsoft was done with Kinect

[/quote]
You should stop thinking from now on.

I checked his vitals...

yeah...

He passed.

^^ Ahaha. That's funny. It's not dead obviously, but I doubt it's that popular anymore.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Oh look it is another terrible pathetic topic from PhilMark. I wonder if this topic will get deleted just like his horrendous Wii U thread did.

-

Kinect Dead!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwxu5VHWvjw]

-

MS love this piece of horse manure too much to ever drop it and if you had bothered to read all the other next Xbox threads you will have seen that it is going to be forced on you next gen because they are going to include it in EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE!

-

Kinect will never die unfortuneately.