Is KI broken? Frustrating bugs!

Forgive me this his has been mentioned but I'm growing annoyed with the bugs in KI. Is anyone else still experiencing survival and dojo achievements not popping? 

But perhaps more frustrating is playing for an hour working on fight titles only to find that none of them are registering. This has happened a number of times. Occasionally it will randomly work but there is no rhyme or reason to it.

Are these the only forums to voice this to the devs? I really hope they are working on a fix. I'm about ready to shelf the game until they do.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I guess I'm lucky then because mine have been registering.

I've managed to get 150 fight titles with Fulgore, and his white colour, but I should have achieved that quite a bit sooner than I did, due to moves not registering towards their corresponding fight titles in certain modes of play. For example, I should have at least 1000 blade charges registered in the fight titles stats, but only around 250 of them actually have registered...

And I still haven't got the general fight titles achievement, despite having 62 general fight titles, and it's supposed to unlock after reaching 60.

One thing to add to this is you don't earn fight titles from playing in practice mode, you must be playing either the AI or a human foe. I tested this with Jago where his wind kick fight title was about to tip over. Went into practice and spammed windkick for ten minutes nothing happened.

Only thing that seemed to unlock in practice was the trials specifically for practice mode, such as "perform a combo of XX hits or more in practice"

@Dragonps: I've long been aware that doing moves in practice mode doesn't count towards fight titles. My Fulgore titles are simply bugged. Doing overheads in any mode other than ranked, will not count towards that move's corresponding fight title. On the flipside, landing cyber uppercuts in ranked will not register towards that move's fight title. Cyber uppercuts will only register if you do them against the CPU in VS or Arcade mode. Also, my blade charge titles bar increases at a snail's rate, and my total for that move is far, far, behind my energy blast total, despite landing the move a similar amount of times. I've since worked out that not only does the move not register at all if you do it in ranked, it will only register the move against the CPU if it is not part of a combo.

I don't know if the reason why my Fulgore fight titles are glitched has anything to do with the weird way in which I aqquired him. I didn't have to download an update for Fulgore. I turned off my Xbone the day of Fulgore's release, and went to sleep. When I rebooted KI hours later, Fulgore was automatically there, although I hadn't downloaded an update. I still have no idea how that that happened....

I'll try fulgore tonight since he's the only one I haven't tried it on and see if the same thing happens to me.

I have Recently just got some reallly bizarre bug going on i hope im not the only one. I was playing with Spinal against a thunder and mid way through the match all my punch buttons stopped working. its not the controller. I have hard reboot the xbox , uninstalled the game and reinstalled , and cant get them working again lol. The weird part is if i put the controls back on default setting everything works, but when i change it to my setup the punch buttons dont work again. I havnt been able to play properly in a week , this has got to be the weirdest bug ive ever encountered. ANYONE GOT A FIX FOR THIS PLZZZZ ?

All of my moves/matches have been registering the way they are supposed to. As far as the punch buttons not working, well u already did what I would of suggested. Have you tried a second controller by any chance? Doubt it'll make any difference but you never know.

@DemonSlayerSara I've learned that it seems that QP and FP doesn't register properly on cyber dash but if you do MP on cyber dash and make sure that you don't hold the button to charge it seems to count correctly. At least in my recent fight title grinding sessions.

@KRS: I knew it was some bizarre reason why my cyber dashes weren't registering properly... guess I'll just need to hit VS mode and do MP cyber dash continuously for a while. lol I should have over 1000 of them registred by now, but instead, I've only got about 350. I rarely use the MP version of the move, but I'll give it a go, and see if that helps. Thanks for the heads up! :)