Is it worth it?

I don't have an Xbox one, yet. So is it worth it to spend $500+ to play Titanfall on Xbox One or should I just wait for Titanfall for Xbox 360?  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Unfortunately not much is known about the 360 version. So we cant really compare versions.

Although personally if I didnt already own an xbox one this game would have been a good reason to go out and buy one.

If you aren't sold on the system yet, I'd wait a few weeks and see how the Xbox 360 version stacks up.

they should of made this an xbox live arcade this is not worth the 60 bucks . how can they make a game like this with no destruction ? game is ok but not for the price tag

I was on the fence about it... watched online streams and wasn't really impressed... decided to gamble and buy it... wow, impressed... runs smoothly on Xbox One... hit detection feels good... movement is fluid... the maps are big enough to flank but small enough to always find a fight... operating as a Titan is a unique gaming experience (I do wish the Titans had more health... at least the ones I am fighting against)... all in all I feel good about the purchase... I'll still play COD, my primary game of choice, but this will definitely be high in rotation...

I was on the fence about this game as well but I quite like it. Playing it on the Xbox One is a pretty solid experience. Can't wait for our AU servers to roll out this morning.

Game is a lot of fun. Not ground breaking like Halo CE felt, but I like it and the system works well for me.  The best/worst part is I traded in my 360 and some games so I got the TF bundle and Madden 25 for $300.

The game is a joke dont bother. Every game i get matched up against lvl 40+ people and get teammates that are less than lvl 10

if you like core in cod then its a wetdream, fast pace, lots of action. but for me a hc player i dont like it its to chaotic and having to shoot half a clip only to be 4 shotted (not my internet), halo jumpers ect..... not my cup of tea. but each there own

Worth every penny. Go ahead and get it on the x1.

Worth every penny... For 2 days maybe 3 at most then it's rinse and repeat. This is why multiplayer only sucks and we need a single player campaign portion of the game