Is it possible to send videos that contain cheating, team killing, etc. to Bungie?

I am talking about evidence of team killing. I would like to send a video to Bungie to show a person deliberately team killed me.

Is it possible to send a video such as this?

If I can send a video, how long will Bungie ban the person?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it would be pointless, just forget about it.

Team killing is more pointless then it is cheating. If it is someone doing it intentional just boot them. The more they get booted the more chances they have to get a quit ban. I have read but not sure if it was confirmed but being booted qualifies a person to be banned via the quit ban. Just remember accidents happen.

I couldn't boot him. The option to boot team killers wasn't activated. I just submitted the bad player review and reported him for Unsporting Conduct. I guess that's the best that I can do.

Aaaah.  Semantics.

Sure, it's possible to send it in.  The question of whether it would make any difference is an entirely different story.

I thought Bungie was serious about this kind of stuff? Cheating, Hacking, modding, etc. Apparently not. I guess Bungie are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites then.

[quote user="Jack Bauer XDG"]

I thought Bungie was serious about this kind of stuff? Cheating, Hacking, modding, etc. Apparently not. I guess Bungie are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites then.

[/quote]

TKing is not Cheating. It's cheap and dirty but it is not against any rule.

"I thought Bungie was serious about this kind of stuff? Cheating, Hacking, modding, etc."

With all due respect, just deal with it. Teamkilling is not cheating, hacking OR modding, so Bungie are not a bunch of hypocrites, they do what they do where it's necessary and they're fulfilling the obligation they gave themselves.

Do well, get hit harder apparently.

Lastly, it's online gaming. If you've been around for any length of time, you should know it's not a pleasant place to be, and getting teamkilled is hardly the most offensive thing someone could do. Hate to say it but if that annoys you so much you want to report people, you'll not only be doing it for a hell of a long time, you've also got very little to look forward to because it gets a whole lot worse.

What about spawn killing? Is that considered cheating? I have plenty of videos of that kind of thing going on.

Spawnkilling is not cheating either.

It's annoying but it happens, particularly as many maps don't have good spawns. No cheating there .

[quote]Spawnkilling is not cheating either.

It's annoying but it happens, particularly as many maps don't have good spawns. No cheating there.[/quote]

Really? Great job Bungie! Now kids can find ways around your cheating, mdoding, hacking rules. They can resort to cheap tactics to win! It ruins the fun for everybody else!