Is it just me?

Or has the COD forums here turned into "Whine about every little thing that doesn't tickle you pink!"

I've just been reading, and almost every post here is about people whining about how much they hate this game, yet for some reason it's always on their top played list.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Youve been around a while, you should know thats the norm.

^

And what's wrong about whining? It makes for the lulz threads.

If you want lulz threads, go to the banned forums page. Almost as funny as my jokes...

Most of the crap people complain about has no real evidence or reason behind it. However, if you've ever played Call of Duty...it's FAR from perfect. I would know since it's in my top played list.

Call of Duty and complaining are synonymous.

I hate COD, everything is OP, I get modded every 3 games and I played it this morning

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

I hate COD, everything is OP, I get modded every 3 games and I played it this morning

[/quote]That's not cool, yo. You so got me listening to Nas today after what you said yesterday. 

Its been a year and I'm only on Prestige 4 (level 50)... I thought I would be higher in a year of playing but I rage quit a few months ago because of the problems of Black Ops ( Netcode and Spawns)...

Most of the complaints I've heard about this game are those 2 items.... whereas in WaW it was Juggy and Mp40..

On a bright side I would have to say the Perks are pretty much balanced in Black Ops... along with most weapons.. and the theater mode was awesome and so was the unique Emblem maker...

But I would almost rather have an overpowered Perk (ala MW2) than horrible Host Lag and Spawn System made from deranged smurfs smoking Crack Cocaine..

[quote user="stillmaticd"]

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]That's not cool, yo. You so got me listening to Nas today after what you said yesterday. 

[/quote]

I read your profile earlier and it made me listen to some Eminem

Black Ops is modded every three games? I have yet to have played on any game with a mod on it.