Is it just me.........

but I am getting efffin tired when I am in the menu or this game boots up all  the stupid lighting  effects. Everytime you page through your mutliplayer set up or coop this lighting effect is so annoying. I mean after you play this game for a while it actually gives me a headache . I mean maybe I was stupid but in the beta I actually thought it was a digital glitch and would be fixed.   Wrong.

Honeslty there are maps I should really try sunglasses . Hey maybe in the next map back in the gadget I bet sunglasses would be great !

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seems something awfully minute to complain about.

Yeah ,,,, why dont you go and tell DICE they will nerf it for you.....Theyre nerfing everything else that was fine!!

what is up with that Noshaar Canals (spelling?) map....no matter how I adjust the video settings it looks really washed and hurts my eyes

Yeah I can only see about 50 ft in some places on that map.

I have been informed that DICE have actually nerfed the sun PS3 update. That should help with that map at least.

It's a medical safety feature, if you start having epileptic spells in the menus. Please refrain from playing the game.

Epileptic Spells can you cast spells now??..Did the Skyrim fanBoys demand this from DICE ...LOL

...does it involve something that flies?......DICE is sportin'  wood for anything that flies

No spells as in to signify something.

to the op...its just you.

I always play extremely baked and in the dark and when it does that really bright flash of white when the game ends or a switch between screens, it hurts my eyes like crazy.  Not to mention turning a corner in metro to find someone right infront of you with a spotlight attached to their weapon.