Is it just me?

Or have the prestige boosters and immature emblem designs all but disappeared? I haven't seen anyone with higher than prestige 6 and in my entire recent player list not one offensive emblem! Anyone else notice this or have I had just an extremely lucky day?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep I haven't seen any master prestige or anyone level 7 or higher

I have seen quite a few offensive emblems today so far.  Mostly body parts and stuff like that.  Never knew people were cheating through their prestige levels.

Last week was bad I would go onto lobbys and it would be abt 5 or 6 master prestigers in one room and that was 2 days straight

I'm surprised people haven't been on here crying about being reset or banned.....

I saw a prestige 8 just today. As well as a horribly offensive emblem. I won't try to describe it, it's too disgusting.

Still come across offensive emblems quite often and still report them whenever I see them :)

I would imagine at this point their would be a few high level prestiges, but are people really cheating?  Thats a big problem if so.  I'm glad I don't play this junk anymore.  

^ well, there was a way to prestige without earning it but that's been taken away, I'm guessing all the people who abused it are reset or banned, I'm just surprised there isn't more posts about it.

A couple of people on my friends list are legit Prestige Masters.

-

And I haven't seen a lot of offensive emblems or anything worth reporting, come to think of it.

-

Wait for X-Mas, though.

Been seeing a lot of swastikas and male body parts lately