Is it just me? Or?

Is it just me? Or is everyone just finding high numbers of children that shouldn't be on this game?. I find it starting to get a little out of hand that I find little children screaming in their mic because they keep dieing or kids trying to act tough guys and swear. is it me or is the immaturity level on higher level then ever before. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts...... Good thing there's a mute button or better yet capture cards to record it XD 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You think its bad now?

Just wait until after Dec. 25. ;)

oh I cant wait for free kills after that :D im just saying over the years of playing cod the number of children who arent old enough for this game has increased IMO

yeah parents are clueless idiots these days can't u tell? i actually embrace the little screaming fetuses when i need to take get rid of some built up anger. plus i like making little brats cry

Eh, I think the teens and adults are far worse than the kiddies to be honest.

I was on MW2 back in it's hay day, and a kid was talking smack and cursing his dad walked in on this and commenced a beat down. The entire lobby was cracking up. But yes it is outta hand.

What Spud said.

I don't know,I mute everyone ;-)

This is why I mute my mic and set it on the floor. Unless I'm playing with a party.

for the most part my mic is never plugged in and ill turn on the mic on the kinect only if playing zombies with others. i cant stand using the mic.

I don't mind the little kids because they usually shut up. I find the adults or young adults to be more of a pain in the but.  You can always tell who is going to be the loud mouth to. They start running their mouth right when they hit the lobby and don't shut up for the entire game, unless they dashboard.