Is it Just Me or....

After I've been using my stealth class (silenced gun, Ninja Pro, Ghost Pro, and all that jazz) it's very difficult using a non stealth class. It almost feels like everyone just knows where I am?! Is it just me, or do you guys/girls who use a stealth class feel the same?

Jinglebell Joe :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well, 90% of players rely so heavily on the mini map. I use a silenced AK47 or AUG on occasion, and it's amazing how much easier it is to kill people because they have zero awareness and can not figure out where bullets are coming from unless a red dot is on the mini map.

I'm all over the place. I have stealth classes, but I have a few other "not so stealthy" classes I like running around with also. It really depends on several different things.

Depends. I like using hardline and hacker combo, so that weapon is usually not silenced, and I'll play in ground war where everything is too chaotic to go after one guy. But in TDM or objective gametypes I'll usually use a silenced Galil or AK74 with ghost, and can sneak behind them pretty easily.

Ghost makes its WAY easy for me, so I dont use it unless Im getting wrecked (and need to hide from constant Spyplanes or other KSRs), but that ONLY happens when playing alone with randies.

Depends on if I'm playing with a party, half party, or by myself. Since I almost always play Dom or HQ, Spy Planes don't really bother me, because everyone usually knows the general area most people will be in. I typically run CSP or SAM if the other team is spamming SP though. Also I like to run unsuppressed sometimes so that I can draw people towards me. In a full party I have to fight for my kills!

If I know I'm the underdog in the match, I would pick up my kills with my stealth class.  It works wonders in medium and large maps since I can get the kill and clear the distance.

Ghost pro is the way to go

I honestly only use ghost in ffa and that's when there's like 5 people using spyplanes. If it's just a spy plane or two every minute, then I'm fine without it.

I use to have silencers on everything, but now only have 1 quiet class. I never use ninja except when playing Classic TDM where there are no claymores. Otherwise it's hacker pro all the way. As for perk 1, it's a little bit of everything, mostly ghost and hardline.

I used to use ghost all the time until I became so frustrated by all the explosives thrown at me that I switched to flak jacket. I haven't really noticed a difference. I still play just as well, but I also use spy plane, counter spy plane, and the SR-71 as my killstreaks. I know where the enemies are, but they're blind probably half of the game.