Is it just me or..

Does it seem like the Xbox live community in generals maturity level has dropped in the past year or so?

Like seriously I remember when I first joined about 3 years ago I dont remember there being near as many idiots screaming, cursing, starting crap in lobbys, cheating ect. And now it seem like no matter what you play even games like Left 4 Dead, Halo, and Battlefield which I remember used to have a decent community are almost unplayable if your wearing a mic.

What the hell happened?? O.o

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Call of Duty happened lol.

Its always been like this,ALWAYS.Because most people when they hear of video games they think of children thus parents buying their kids said hobby.

Wait, you're coming across people on Xbox Live that actually use their mics? Where? Most games I play no one uses one or is in bloody party chat.

Nice sig Black!

microphones should come with an age rating like the games do.

In those three years they saved up enough money from mowing grandmas grass to buy a headset.

The maturity level hasn't changed, mature people are just starting to notice it.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

Nice sig Black!

[/quote]

Thanks! :D

And as for the topic maybe your right haha, or maybe its the fact that even I never usually use my mic so when I do im like Wtf?? Lol. But I have noticed that very few people use game chat anymore. And the ones that do are usually the obnoxious ones that abuse it.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

microphones should come with an age rating like the games do.

[/quote]

[Y]

(Edit: so apparently they did away with emoticons completly now wtf? Now you cant even use the actually keyphrases)

I'm going to blame Kinect....no seriously.  The release of Kinect has encouraged parents to buy an Xbox 360 for their younger children, ergo a lack of maturity on Live.