is it 1600 ms for the map.pack?

I'm not buying the season pass but will be getting the map pack tomorrow is it still the 1600 ms $15 bucks like always ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Does cheese cake taste good?

Should be 1200 points. Now that I think about it I don't remember them saying the price in the trailer for it.

1600MSPs are $20. The map packs cost 1200MSPs each.

I remember when $10 was considered only for TOP NOTCH DLC.  Now everyone wants $10 and crap goes for $15.  

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

I remember when $10 was considered only for TOP NOTCH DLC.  Now everyone wants $10 and crap goes for $15.  

[/quote]

corporate greed baby. It reflects the real world. Quality goes down, price goes up.

Question.

Is the price of a gallon of fuel the same as 6 years ago?

Is the price of a movie the same as 6 years ago?

Is the price of a loaf of bread the same as 6 years ago?

Is the price of an average family car the same as 6 years ago?

Games have cost pretty much the same price since the release of the 360 so I think we are luckier they haven't put that price up too.

Plus then, when you consider how often people will play each of the maps, VFM is actually quite high....

Whether the content we get is rubbish or not is relative and subjective. Let hate when there is something to hate about,

word

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

Now everyone wants $10 and crap goes for $15.  

[/quote]

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Battlefield-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410950?DownloadType=GameAddon#LiveZone

Crap is right. :)