Is Inferno Master 5 worth it?

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

I have only been playing Inferno Master 5 for the past couple of days and I am curious to hear the feedback from people who regularly play it.  Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

---

Princess Mia just beat Diablo on Inferno Master 5 yesterday and here are my thoughts and comments about it.  Please keep in mind that I primarily play on Inferno Master 3.

---

Experience  =  A lot better than Inferno Master 3, but given the amount of time that I need to invest in taking down bosses / Champions / Elite Packs, its not worth it.

---

Loot Drops  =  Despite the increased Magic Find % on Inferno Master 5, they're exactly the same.  Henceforth, I would rather take down the enemies faster and see my reward rather than spend that extra time to only find out that I'm getting nothing in return for my efforts.

---

Gold Drops  =  A lot better on Inferno Master 5, but the rate in which the enemies gets disposed off on Inferno Master 3 off'-sets this extra gold gain.

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Basically what you say is true but.. it is worth it if your character can take down the enemies quickly.  My barbarian and monk both have very good gear and can go through Master 5 at a steady pace.  My wizard stays on master 2 or 3 as well as my demon hunter.  I didn't care for the witch doctor so I didn't invest too much time there after getting to 60.  It just all depends on where your character stands with gear for survivability and how efficient they are in wiping out the enemies quickly on the higher difficulties.

---

Hello "RenderingDragon"  :)

---

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it  :)

---

I agree on what you said, as it stands, Princess Mia is doing really well on Inferno Master 5  :)  Here are her stats...

---

343k Damage (2.32 Attacks Per Second, 36% Chance To Crit, and +362% Critical Hit Damage)

---

4704 Armor (61.06% Damage Reduction)

---

1122 Resist All Damage (78.90%)

---

175k Life (1,311 Life Per Second & 6.5% Life Per Hit)

---

The only thing that I don't like is when I have to deal with Champions & Elites that have the "Extra Heath" and "Health Link" affixes; they are so annoying!

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

Yeah, the 'extra health' can be a bear sometimes.. I think it's weird how you can encounter 2 different packs with 'extra health' and one pack will perish quicker than the other.  Not sure why that is..

=

The 'health link' isn't really too much an issue.  I just focus on one of them and they all die a nice quick death together.

Thanks

The only thing I find different in m5 is if it's an open server 9 out of 10 ppl who join have modded gear . The exp and gear drops are about the same as m1-4 . The hardest part for me is the reflect dmg champs I end up killing me before they get a chance too lol.

---

Hello "GreenBean42"  :)

---

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it  :)

---

I rarely play mutiplayer, so I can't relate to seeing players with modded gear.  I am still not getting used to the fact that even with my defensive capabilities, the amount of damage that the player receives on Inferno Master 5 is still high.  Here are Princess Mia's current stats...

---

400k Damage (2.32 Attacks Per Second, 36% Chance To Crit, and +362% Critical Hit Damage)

---

4,357 Armor (59.22% Damage Resistance)

---

1,033 Resist All Damage (77.49%)

---

175k Life (1,311 Life Per Second and 5% Life Per Hit)

---

Master 5 is the only difficulty I play on because I want a challenge of stronger enemies and lower levels of difficulty make the game to easy in my opinion, except fighting Belial in master 5 when he makes the ground explode with poison pools he kills me instantly.:)

My barb is lvl 29P!:)

---

Hello "GamerOneDestiny"  :)

---

I've been playing a lot of Inferno Master 5 and I am having fun with it  :)

---

Despite the fact that I play for fun, I do enjoy the challenge that Inferno Master 5 presents; but I farm for crafting materials for the Blacksmith on Inferno Master 1 because everything is going to the salvage bin  :)

---

Its been a while since I played the console version but when I did it was on Master 5 alone, I love playing online with others but the mods just got to bad and to me it destroyed the Xbox 360 version of the game, to bad they don't support it as much they do the PC.

Master 5?? Wow you all are troopers=)..i just completed Inferno normal and bumped up to Inferno Hard lol trying to find one ring lvl 60 to top off the lvl 60 gear:/ I keep getting under lvl drops and the frackin shop keepers carry lvl 59 and under...i'm using a pretty wicked Demon Hunter so maybe i'll bump up the difficulty and try to get the ring there if the loot is better.